Monty Chandler Photography

This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and photographic works of the things I choose to shoot. Sharing my views of what I see, capturing them in photography and converting them into art.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlotte, NC, United States

Monty is a freelance photographer and avid music fan located in Charlotte, NC. He has been documenting the world through still photography for over 30 years. Monty's website is meant to both share online images and support the acquisition of prints/merchandise of those images by those whom desire to do so. Monty's travels have brought him to several corners of the world. "The ability to share these travels and my personal interests with friends and family has proven to be both an inspiration and a great source of personal satisfaction for me. Inspiration and satisfaction tend to sum up to balance which is something I treasure greatly."

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Utah - Winter Wonders

Utah Photos -  I was fortunate enough to spend a couple of days in Utah at the end of February and had decent enough weather to travel around Salt Lake City a little and get a few scenic  photos of the mountains along with a couple of tourist spots in the city.  It's no wonder people come from all over to ski in this area of the country.  It is truly beautiful and they certainly have a lot of snow!  I tried a few things at sunset from some distances to capture the majesty of the snow covered mountains as well as Great Salt Lake.

I traveled up Big Cottonwood Canyon as well as Little Cottonwood Canyon for a few of the images.  Several of the shots were taken from Antelope Island State Park - a gorgeous place providing vista of the mountain range as well as Salt Lake City nestled at the foot of the mountains.  

I hope you enjoy this component of the portfolio - I froze my tail off getting some of these images. :-)

Cheers,

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home