Monty Chandler Photography

This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and photographic works of the things I choose to shoot. Sharing my views of what I see, capturing them in photography and converting them into art.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlotte, NC, United States

Monty is a freelance photographer and avid music fan located in Charlotte, NC. He has been documenting the world through still photography for over 30 years. Monty's website is meant to both share online images and support the acquisition of prints/merchandise of those images by those whom desire to do so. Monty's travels have brought him to several corners of the world. "The ability to share these travels and my personal interests with friends and family has proven to be both an inspiration and a great source of personal satisfaction for me. Inspiration and satisfaction tend to sum up to balance which is something I treasure greatly."

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Blue Ridge Mountains


The Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina are filled with beautiful sights from majestic mountain views, to waterfalls, streams, and a myriad of wildlife like bears, eagles and deer. There are numerous camping opportunities with hiking trails that allow one to see all of this up close.

As a resident of this area of the country I try to get up into the mountains several times a year to add photographs to this portfolio. On one of my last trips I was able to capture a cougar catching a rabbit. That was truly a unique experience for me. One that had my adrenalaine pumping to be sure.
As part of my USA Gallery, I'll add more images to the Blue Ridge Mountains Gallery as the summer/fall progresses, but in the meantime, please enjoy these images.

Cheers,

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home