Monty Chandler Photography

This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and photographic works of the things I choose to shoot. Sharing my views of what I see, capturing them in photography and converting them into art.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlotte, NC, United States

Monty is a freelance photographer and avid music fan located in Charlotte, NC. He has been documenting the world through still photography for over 30 years. Monty's website is meant to both share online images and support the acquisition of prints/merchandise of those images by those whom desire to do so. Monty's travels have brought him to several corners of the world. "The ability to share these travels and my personal interests with friends and family has proven to be both an inspiration and a great source of personal satisfaction for me. Inspiration and satisfaction tend to sum up to balance which is something I treasure greatly."

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Charlotte Pop Festival


I dropped by the Charlotte Pop Festival on Friday July 4th to listen to a bit of music. The format ensured a fast pace as each band performed for roughly 30 minutes with an MC doing a song with each transition. The bands I got a chance to see and take a few photos of were: The Sammies, Finnegan Bell, U-Phonik, The Young Sons, The Dukes of Stratford and Analog Daze.

The photos can be seen via this link. Hope you enjoy.

Cheers,


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home