Monty Chandler Photography

This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and photographic works of the things I choose to shoot. Sharing my views of what I see, capturing them in photography and converting them into art.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlotte, NC, United States

Monty is a freelance photographer and avid music fan located in Charlotte, NC. He has been documenting the world through still photography for over 30 years. Monty's website is meant to both share online images and support the acquisition of prints/merchandise of those images by those whom desire to do so. Monty's travels have brought him to several corners of the world. "The ability to share these travels and my personal interests with friends and family has proven to be both an inspiration and a great source of personal satisfaction for me. Inspiration and satisfaction tend to sum up to balance which is something I treasure greatly."

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Alaska Photos


Alaska! What a fantastic place! Relaxing back home in Charlotte and reviewing the photos I can't help but re-live the wonders of the beautiful scenic views, the heart-pounding excitement of photographing the wildlife, and the friends gained in meeting new people and visiting new places.

After taking over 2,500 photos I've managed to whittle that down to just under 60 images and have posted them to my website. As that implies, there are many more images but I tried to include images from just about everywhere I visited. Beginning in the summer and ending in the fall the seasons transition is evident in the images.

I sincerely hope you enjoy viewing the images as much as I enjoyed shooting them.

Cheers,

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home