Monty Chandler Photography

This blog is dedicated to sharing my thoughts and photographic works of the things I choose to shoot. Sharing my views of what I see, capturing them in photography and converting them into art.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlotte, NC, United States

Monty is a freelance photographer and avid music fan located in Charlotte, NC. He has been documenting the world through still photography for over 30 years. Monty's website is meant to both share online images and support the acquisition of prints/merchandise of those images by those whom desire to do so. Monty's travels have brought him to several corners of the world. "The ability to share these travels and my personal interests with friends and family has proven to be both an inspiration and a great source of personal satisfaction for me. Inspiration and satisfaction tend to sum up to balance which is something I treasure greatly."

Friday, October 03, 2008

Homegrown, Featuring Melissa Mitchell


As I traveled around Alaska late summer I managed to see a few bands and photograph some shows. I am a huge fan of singer/songwriters who are creating unique music all their own. To this end I only purchased one CD and that was Melissa Mitchell's "Alma". Melissa has a beautifully powerful voice with unique lyrics that tell her story and will touch your soul.

I'd encourage you to look this band up on myspace to have a listen for yourself. I'm sure you will agree that this is a very talented lady whose music is a welcome addition to your collection.


Cheers,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home